We expect to have units ready for shipping today, but made the decision to hang onto them for the weekend to give adequate time for more rigorous burn-in testing. Unfortunately, we’re getting critical PCBs right now that we hoped to have much earlier. We just made the tough call that we don’t feel comfortable rushing finished units out the door in the next three hours, as much as the entire team is as eager to start shipping as you are for us to do so.
If you’ve been reading the comments closely from our last post, you might have noticed that I took Scott on in a friendly wager on whether we’d ship today or not. You win Scott. Please let me know how I can get you that $5. (Or I’d be happy to include it with your unit if you prefer.) Regarding your comment that you thought we wouldn’t ship until this fall, I’ll happily go double or nothing on that one if you’d like.
We’ll be burning the midnight oil through the weekend to make this happen (and maybe win my $5 back).