We’re thrilled to announce that Vesper and Vision Ground Control Station (GCS) are now available for procurement on the GSA Schedule ahead of the end of the fiscal year. Two aircraft + GCS bundles with 1.8 GHz and 2.4 GHz radio options are currently available on GSA Advantage.
We joined DIU’s Blue sUAS Project to realize the project’s mission to “provide secure, trusted, small unmanned aerial systems capability to the U.S. government” and participate in DIU’s broader mission to “strengthen our national security by accelerating the adoption of leading commercial technology throughout the military and growing the national security innovation base.” It was an honor to be named one of the trusted five vendors for the project, and now be available to federal government customers for purchase and use.
Vantage’s team of Darpa Grand Challenge winners, IDEO designers, and NASA developers, and Stanford engineers has had a sole focus for the last 18 months of developing a highly portable ISR UAV capable of offering unprecedented situation awareness in all conditions without detection. We were grateful for guidance from DIU and the Army to meet DoD grade security standards and NDAA compliance. In addition, both Vesper and Vision Ground Control Station have received ATO certification, which was completed by the U.S. Air Force in partnership with DIU.
We’re excited to share topline system specifications and capabilities of Vision Ground Control and Vesper.
Vision Ground Control System gives field operators a secure mobile drone control solution purpose-built for rugged field performance.
- Operate in any conditions with daylight viewable 7”, 1080p, 2500 NIT daylight screen, IP-56 ingress protection, and -10-10° – 40° C operating range
- Take it with you easily with 1.9 lb weight and drop resistant ABS/PC enclosure
- Get the job done with tactile controls, four hour battery life, 500 GB onboard storage, and Intel i-3 processor for real time 3D mapping
- Stay secure with AES-256 data and communications encryption, NDAA compliant supply chain, and Air Force ATO certification
Vesper enables maximum situational awareness in all conditions without risk of detection.
- Capable EO/IR Camera has 3-axis stabilization, 18x combined zoom 4K EO/320p thermal, 0.01 low light capabilities
- Portable 1 kg/ 2,300cm³ drone packed in IP-67 crushproof field case can go from back to air in less than 90 seconds.
- Exceptional Flight Capabilities 50 minute flight time, 28 mile flight range/5 mi radio range, and 45 mph flight speed
- Operate without detection Not visible or audible at 50 m
- Modular Multiple battery and rotor set options enable configuration for specific mission needs
- Secure AES-256 encryption/ Designed, sourced and built in the USA/ NDAA compliant
It’s been an honor for us to have the chance to contribute to national security with these new capabilities. We look forward to hearing more about specific mission needs within the US government and supporting a greater level of situational awareness for our federal customers. Get in touch at email@example.com to learn more.